Saturday, April 20, 2013

Puzzle: Photo Puzzle Block-Small (PPB-S600)

Hi Crafters!

Lately, I was able to rediscover some craft projects that I had years back... And this photo puzzle is one of them.

I believe there's a total of 8 photos in 1 puzzle block.

Such a nice gift to give to family & friends... It really made every person I've shown this to--smile :)

Plus my 5year old son loves playing with it too... Really a plus on my book:)

Oh, in one of the photos, you'll notice that I was able to fit 3 photo blocks in 1 4x6 box that I made using my sizzix pro machine.

What a nice gift or token... If you're intested in purchasing a ready made block.. Email me at kraftymom74@gmail.com or visit my Facebook page under "Kraftymom's Crafts."

Enjoy the photos... Thanks for checking out my blog.

Happy Crafting!
















No comments:

Post a Comment