Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Pop-Up: SWEET TREATS Pop-Up Book- PUBST-3000

Hi Crafters!

I hope all of you are having a blessed Holy Week.

As for me, I was able to make lots of projects this week...one of the many blessings that I am thankful for, aside from having a wonderful family and really good friends :)

Now, about this pop-up book- It was inspired by the movie, "Wreck it Ralph".. My 5 year old is addicted to it and since he's always watching it... I ended up watching it with him 8 out of 10 times a week! Anyway, I love the part where Ralph went to another game and ended up in a game called " Sugar Rush!" Thus, all the pinks and pastels... Plus lots and lots of sweet yummy stuff!

Oh, and my son is asking for his own " Wreck it Ralph" pop-up book--- oh no :)

Here are some photos of my "Treats "Pop-Up Book where I was also able to play around with my pop-up dies using some of Karen's techniques.

Anyway, hope you enjoy this book... I really really enjoyed making every single page!

Thanks for checking out my blog!

Happy Crafting!!!



















































No comments:

Post a Comment