Saturday, March 23, 2013

Bag- Large Ladies Bag (Extremely Loaded!)- LLB-EL3500

Hi Crafters!

These Books are so unique & really fun to have-- to the point that I was so tempted to keep it for my personal use!!! BUT I did not :). I am so proud to know that the 2 special ladies who own these books now are both very happy to have them.

To this day, I still haven't had the time and energy to make another one for myself...hopefully before the summer ends --- this year :)

Anyway, I mentioned that this book is " Extremely Loaded"--- it is... It has so much stuff in it that can accommodate photos at the same time.. Every girl has a cellular phone, mirror, iPod,wallet, glasses & keys just to name a few--- just imagine how these items were used as mini books inside this Ladies Bag Book!!!

Enjoy the photos:)

This kind of book is available for preorder. Email:kraftymom74@gmail.com


Thanks for checking out my blog!

Happy crafting!





































No comments:

Post a Comment